Magic Traffic Company that is hereinafter called “the Company”, “We” and “Us” publishes this public agreement (hereinafter called “the Agreement”, “the Offer”) with the aim to provide services on the website www.magic-traffic.com run by the Company as well as services (collectively called hereinafter “the Services”).
By accepting the conditions described below, any capable individual person or legal entity (hereinafter called “the User”) complies with the terms of the Agreement.
THIS AGREEMENT IS TO BE READ THROUGH CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION DESCRIBED. IF YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE, YOU CONSENT TO THE AGREEMENT.
Upon registering an account on the Service, you get access to the services and functions that we establish and maintain from time to time in our sole discretion.
While registering an account, check that you provide accurate and complete information. Only you bear responsibility for the activity that occurs in your account. Do not tell other parties your password and try to create as strong password as possible. For example, a password where you use numbers, symbols, upper and lower case letters.
We take measures to keep your data protected. We may use any means that we, in our sole discretion, believe to be effective to protect your account and information provided in it. You are strongly recommended to notify us as soon as possible in case a breach of security or unauthorized use of your account takes place. We bear no responsibility for the losses that may occur in any of these cases.
When you are using the Site, you agree not to do the following:
1. Encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party as well as any applicable rules of professional conduct, violate any local, state, national or international law.
2. Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
3. Impersonate any person or entity.
4. Try to upload viruses, spyware, malware, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files on to the Site.
5. Harass or behaving in a hateful manner towards an individual or group of individuals for any reason and especially in terms of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
Apart from the points described above, you agree and confirm that you will not do any of the mentioned below:
1. Use the Services to impersonate a third party.
2. Use the Services to "stalk", harm or harass anyone in any other way.
3. Use the Services with the view of collecting personal data of other Users for unlawful purposes.
4. Use automated means to download data from the Site or the Services. This includes but is not limited to spiders, robots, crawlers and data mining tools. You are to get the Company’s permission prior to doing it.
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Company’s computer systems or start any activity that aims to disrupt and diminish the quality of the website, interferes with the performance of the website, or impairs the functionality of the Services and the Magic Traffic website.
6. Threaten anyone.
You are allowed to delete your account at any time you want. To do so, write a letter to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your letter, provide your name, e-mail address you used during registration and your phone number. As a rule, it takes us 5 business days to delete your account after you place a request.
You give consent to defend, indemnify and hold Company as well as its staff and partners harmless from any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses. These include but are not limited to the following ones that occur due:
1. Your use of and access to the Service.
2. Your violation of any term of this Agreement.
3. Your violation of any third-party right.
4. Your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
5. Any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
You must pay for all your subscriptions and features. We bear no responsibility for expenses that occur in accordance with the Agreement. If you provide your credit card number or use any other payment methods that imply advanced authorization features (for example, PayPal account), you allow the Company to go on using the method for all charges up until your account is terminated.
We accept VISA and MasterCard credit cards. We also accept payments from third parties. For example Apple and Google. To ensure the protection of your data, you are to provide security code for your card. The security code is individual three or four digit number specific to your card. It may either be printed on the face of your card or on the back of it.
We may change prices in our sole discretion. If any changes occur, you will get a notification. It will either be placed on the website or sent to you in e-mail. This will be done at least 30 days before the changes take effect. In case you go on using the services, you agree to pay the changed amount. If you do not agree with the possible future changes, go to the section “Delete your account”. Only you bear the responsibility for charges and fees that are to be paid to any third parties.
We claim the ownership rights over patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
You may delete your account at any time you wish. Keep in mind that there will be no refunds for the time of your subscriptions or features left.
We provide technical support. If you need it, write us a letter and send it to email@example.com Contact us if you face any problem. You will get a response within 24 hours.